What is UDISHA?
UDISHA is a placement initiative taken up by the Commissioner, Higher Education, Department of Education and Government of Gujarat. Its aim is to bridge the gap between the employers and employees. UDISHA also undertakes the role of a lighthouse for the students of Gujarat as it gives their professional life a 'direction'.
- Develop students' profile for the placement
- Identify their interest and capabilities through Aptitude Tests.
- Train them in Soft Skill, Functional English and ICT in accordance with the demands of the market.
- Development linkages with Job providers.
- Facilitate an interface of the students with job providers by organizing job fairs at State, District and College level
- Bring uniformity in job placement efforts and procedures in all colleges across the state.
- Take feedback from employers and Students who get employed.
- Make necessary arrangements for placement by organizing job fairs.
Coordinator – Dr. Chirag Jiyani – Mob:- 9825029600