Rules and Regulation of Internal Exam
- It is compulsory for every student to appear internal exam. Absent students are considered internally fail.
- It is compulsory for each student to remain present at examination hall with college I-card as well as fee receipt.
- If any student is found doing copy or any type of mischief during exam then he/she will be declared fail in that respective subject.
- College is not responsible for loss of mobile phone, calculator or book of any students. This is responsibility of student to keep their things carefully at safe place.
- Every student has to follow strictly notice given at exam hall.
- No one is allowed to enter in exam hall after the 15 minutes from the start of Exam.