It is very good step taken by government to collect data for academic year of every college with the help of AISHE (All India survey of Higher Education) form. Every Year we are uploading our college data online. After completion of successful uploadation of form a certificate is generated. Prof. Pratima Srivastava is Coordinator of AISHE. This year also we have completed our AISHE form and uploaded on the website of AISHE and received certificate.
In view of the above, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) initiated an All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) in the year 2010-11 with reference date of 30th September, 2010 to build a robust database and to assess the correct picture of higher Education in the country. The main objectives of the survey was to - identify & capture all the institutions of higher learning in the country - Collect the data from all the higher education institutions on various aspects of higher education A Task Force was constituted with representations from various stake-holders such as Ministry of Keeping in view the importance of the information gathered through the survey, Task Force recommended making the survey an annual system of data collection on higher education in the country. The recommendation was accepted by the Ministry and the survey is now an annual exercise. Data is being collected on following broad items.
- Institution’s Basic Details
- Teacher’s Details
- Details of Non-Teaching Staff
- Program conducted under various Faculties/Schools & Departments/Centers
- Students enrolled in these Program
- Examination result of terminal year of each Program
- Financial Information such as Receipt and Expenditure under various heads
- Availability of Infrastructure - Scholarships, Loans & Accreditation