Welcome to GCC Naroda
Government Commerce College, Naroda, Ahmedabad was established in June 2010 by Government of Gujarat in response to state government endeavor to provide higher education in underdeveloped area. The college is affiliated with Gujarat University and is also approved by University Grant Commission (UGC) u/s 2(f) and 12(b).
The college is established with a mission to provide excellent education in the field of commerce to young students anticipating the need of business in the 21st century.
The college offers Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Master of Commerce (M.Com) programmes. The college has a two storied college building of 8929 Sq. Mtrs. area. The college is well equipped with excellent full time faculties, quality infrastructure and other facilities.
With this multifaceted profile, our College has been recognized for its potential and hailed as a centre of excellence in the field of commerce education.
Our vision is to make the college as a center of excellence in teaching and learning. To provide education that generates good citizens and impart quality education of commerce.
1. To inculcate the sense of Responsibility and Accountability among students.
2. To provide Responsible and Committed Individuals with Human Values, who can become assets to Family, Society and Nation.
3. To build the Multi-dimensional Personality of the students.
Our mission is to inculcate moral and ethical values in students. To provide good academic atmosphere and enhance students abilities. To achieve and sustain balanced development of society.
1. To provide quality manpower to meet the requirements of Trade, Commerce and Industry.
2. To inculcate the attitude of Entrepreneurship Development.
3. To develop Managerial Skills of the students.